GAMI's supplemental alternator
This supplemental alternator is driven off an accessory drive pad on the back of the engine. With ample capacity to run virtually all primary equipment in the case of primary alternator failure, the Supplenator alternator will automatically come on-line to carry additional load in an emergency. No clutches to exercise or fail when you need reliability most.
The digital panel display unit monitors both alternators voltage and current. With new circuitry for reliable voltage regulation, load management and expansion for powering our electronic ignition system, the Supplenator alternator is truly state of the art. It's even self-exciting. That means that even if your battery shorts internally, the Supplenator alternator will self-start without the battery on-line to provide you with power and safety.
Pressure/Vacuum measurement is available.
- Built-in voltage regulator/alternator control unit.
- Easy installation - mounts to accessory pad on engine.
- 44 Amps maximum (14V airplane) current available in the event of primary alternator failure or as additional capacity.
- 36 Amps maximum (28V airplane) current available in the event of primary alternator failure or as additional capacity.
- Reliable "no clutch" direct drive design. No need to exercise mechanical coupling. No failure when you need it most.
- Improved panel indicators - quick, clear identification of online condition.
- Available for most 360-550 series engines, 14 and 28 volt models.
- Improved single engine IFR safety.
- Day VFR certification with failed primary alternator - saves AOG repair $.
- High capacity runs virtually all primary equipment.
- Lightweight - weighs under 6.5lbs.
- Electronic state-of-the-art load management.
- Required component of gami's prism electronic ignition.
- Self-exciting. Produces power, even with a dead battery..